Pink and gold glitter gradient manicure

For some reason whenever I want to do a glitter gradient mani I always reach for the Jill Stuart Bare Petal Spring collection polishes I hauled in HK earlier this year. The colours are so pretty and perfect for the warmer months! They're perfect for any time you feel like a girlie colour really haha. Also because they're on the sheer side they show some VNL so glitter tips are perfect.

Photobucket

I used 3 coats of 55 Floret Bud which is a sweet pink with shimmer and applied China Glaze Medallion to 2/3 of my nails, then went back over the top 1/3 and dabbed some Milani Jewel FX Gold here and there too. So easy to do but always looks fantastic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You might have noticed that I've changed the positioning of my watermarks. I am SICK AND TIRED of people on Instagram/weheartit/all over the internet etc cropping watermarks and claiming blogger's manicures as their own. I hate having to make it so prominent but I'm just over it. OVER IT!!! These people should spend less time making "inspiration" accounts and practising nail art themselves.

anwyay, glitter gradient manicures satisfy some of my need for nail art but I still need to get back into proper nail art! What do you think of glitter gradients? Thanks for looking as always!

21 comments:

  1. Perfection, as always. Has the sugar plum fairy vibe to it. I wish I had long nails like yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a sweet and girly mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. Love the base colour!

    It must be frustrating to have people steal your images, especially with all the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this shade of pink, it has a hint of peach-coral in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle. Love the pink with the gold glitter gradient. I don't mind the very prominent watermark. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh this mani is so perfect! i love glitter manis too, and that jill stuart shade is to die for <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and girly manicure, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty mani! :D Jill Stuart products have the cutest packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I love the look of the pink and gold together. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't even notice the watermarks, I think they are great where you've placed them in these shots. Those stupid inspiration accounts make me so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love your nail shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh I love it! So pretty. And like someone else said, I dont even notice watermarks on your photos, I'm too busy looking at your nails! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've always wanted to have a jill stuart nail polish because of the adorable packaging !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely! I just LOVE the pretty, sheer base color you used! I just did my first glitter gradient last night. They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...