Blog sale and China Glaze OMG auction is live!

Hi ladies! My loooooong overdue blog sale is now up! It's not everything I need to get rid of but I'm a hoarder (seriously I need to go on the show!) so it takes me a while to part with stuff haha. I have some makeup and skincare to sell as well as of course nail polish. I have a few HTF (hard to find) ones including a brand new in box China Glaze OMG collection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Head on over to my Blog Sale page to check it out! Happy shopping =)

1 comment:

  1. I live in the US, so I'm not able to purchase the China Glaze OMG Collection which I have been looking everywhere for :( Do you know of anyplace I might be able to find it? I've tried eBay but they only have a few select bottles. Thank you! Glad I found your website by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...