Santa suit manicure

Hi ladies I have for you my first Christmas manicure of the year! Well not exactly the first as I've done a few plain Xmas skittles but I didn't bother taking photos of them because they were't super exciting. I haven't done a santa suit mani before so thought I'd give it a go! Not the neatest job because I haven't done any nail art in ages so I'm rusty but oh well! I threw in some trusty glitter so you get distracted LOL.

Photobucket

What I used:

Thumb: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia and 2 coats of China Glaze Ring in the Red. Excuse the broken nail! =(

Index finger: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia and 2 coats of Lynnderella Happy Holo Daze! which is a perfect Xmas glitter. Oh I wish Santa would bring me more Lynnderella's for Christmas!!

Photobucket

Middle finger: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia and 2 coats of Lush Lacquer Santa Baby. Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the black hex glitters out of the bottle doh.

Ring finger: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Poinsettia as my red base. For the white trim on Santa's suit I used Orly White Tips and for the black buckle I used Kiss nail art striper in black. I used China Glaze Midnight Kiss for the belt buckle.

Pinky: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Ruby Pumps is still one of my absolute favourite reds of all time! Such gorgeous glittery goodness x)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you're all getting into the festive spirit! Thanks for looking as always =)

18 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! And could you do a manicure for the holidays or prom? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Absolutely love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous mani 'chelle! I really love how you combined the reds and the designs. Happy holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this! The Santa suit turned out so great, and I love the Christmasy glitters you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, this is so cute <3 LOVE IT!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I love your manicure!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that combo :) Liking the green confetti on the red base!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just too cute!!! I adore it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... you are so talented...these are seriously amazing Xmas nails...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this, I've never seen Ruby Pumps before and WOW, it is such a stunner. I love the way you've done each nail differently, I think I am going to try it out with a few different glitters for a lazier but still festive look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do amazing stuff! Im lucky enough to just get normal polish on without making a mess :) SO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw! So cute ^__^ I still haven't started my Christmas manicures and I am really ashamed of it :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...