Teal and gold studded manicure

I bought some studs the other week and they finally arrived so I broke them out and did a quick NOTD. I didn't realise how small the studs would be so I'll be doing another order methinks for the larger sized ones ;) I decided to go for a teal and gold colour combo as I love these two colours together!


I used 2 coats of American Apparel Peacock as my base. Peacock was sent to me by lovely Alice (who needs to blog again!!) in a swap and it's such a great teal creme. My only issue is that I'm not a fan of the American Apparel brushes as I don't find them firm enough meaning I have a tendency to flood my cuticles. I then added 2mm gold square studs in a single row down the middle of each nail.




Have you tried out a studded manicure? I'm always late to the party haha. Thanks for looking as always!

9 comments:

  1. that's so nice girl, I started to pick up this color this weekend while I was in AA. Now u make me want to go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is one of the coolest manis I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaah I love this! I need me some studs! :D

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest I have never seen a studded manicure like this one, and I love it!! It works really well with the gold and teal, I like that combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mani with the studs. They are on so straight I thought you used a strip of studs but no they are individuals. Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...