Candy stripe nails

Work is stressing me out big time at the moment so I've been changing my manicures almost daily to keep sane. I wanted something bright today so I went with a super quick and easy candy stripe nails. My stripes are far from perfect because my white striper is getting way too thick even with thinner and it's beyond saving!! Grrrrr. I think it's time for a new one...


I used 2 coats of China Glaze Sugar High for my thumb, China Glaze Peachy Keen for my index fingers, Ulta 3 mojito for my middle fingers, Ulta 3 honolulu for my ring fingers and OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui for my pinkies. I used Kiss Nail Art Paint Striper in white for my stripes.




Thanks for looking as always ladies!! =)

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Its amazing how nails have become such a talking point more than ever now and a chance for us all to play!
    Love this ;-)

    Kellilash.blogspot.com

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, this is amazing and looks sooooo cute! *w* I wanna do this as well, but I would fail at the stripes on my right hand ):

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't even tell! Your manis are amazing as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a fan of stripes. I love these nails on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is super creative!! Great to connect with a fellow Sydney dweller:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...