Lilac and gold floral manicure

It's Spring here in Australia and the gorgeous weather just puts me in the mood for girlie nails! It's not like I ever need an excuse to wear pinks, pastels and florals though haha. I did a quick NOTD using one of my new favourite Aussie brands Hello Darling for a subtle floral manicure.


I used 2 coats of Hello Darling The First Corsage which is a BEAUTIFUL and delicate lilac - full swatches to come. I stamped full floral image from Bundle Monster plate BM-205 using China Glaze Passion. You can't really see the stamping that well in my pics doh.




I hope you're all having a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. The lilac colour is so pretty and the gold floral detailing is just GORGEOUS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the stamping is gorgeous!! Can you tell me how/ show me how you did it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty - love the delicate detailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh isn't that just beautiful! I can't believe I haven't dug out my konad kit yet! Really do need to make the time & start this business ;) Ooooh if you could kindly send some of your lovely weather over here pretty please & thank you that would be fab sweety! ;)

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than gold and lilac, I love this mani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is so pretty. I'm not in Australia though, so it's probably not available locally. I remember seeing several lilacs onf your blog, do you know if you own any dupes/near-dupes for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color is beautiful!! wow i really love it with the stamping! so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...