New Year swap with Christina (including Cel's deconails jewellery)!

When I got home from HK, one of the packages I had waiting for me was a lovely New Year package from my dear friend Christina! She ALWAYS spoils me rotten if you've read my blog for a while and this time it was no different!! Not only did she include amazing polishes (and makeup!) for me she also included a few pieces of her beautiful jewellery for my sister and I. I ADORE her Etsy store - she makes the most amazing jewellery, cute deco items and hand painted nails ♥


I have the most awesome friends seriously *cries*


Tommy G magnetic polish and some duochrome goodness from Stargazer and Models Own!!!!! My 1st Stargazer polishes and I'm so glad I now have some backups of the Models Own Beetle Juice polishes!


A Catrice Prismatic Effects topcoat, 2 STUNNING hard to find Beauty Line flakies and Orly Fowl Play. I am such a sucker for flakies and special top coats x)


Some awesome Essence goodies including some from the Ballerina Backstage and 50s Retro Girls Reloaded collections. I love how Essence always puts out trend limited edition collections! These colours are so pretty =)


Cute nail stickers from p2 and Essence and my FAVOURITE nail polish corrector pen in THE WHOLE WORLD *happy dance*


Some awesome makeup! p2 blush; Catrice eyeshadow, Kiko pencil lipgloss and Essence 50s Retro Girls Reloaded brush and translucent powder.


I tweeted a photo of this ring as soon as I saw it because is it not THE cutest nail polish ring you have EVER seen??!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I almost died when I saw it x) Love love LOVE this ring. It's called the nail polish lovers adjustable ring and you can get different colour combinations too.


2 stunning pieces from Christina's new Alice in Wonderland series that she's working on - a White Rabbit necklace and her Alice in Wonderland black and white adjustable ring. They are beautifully made of course and I love that the ring has shimmer covering it.


To purchase one (or MANY!) of Christina's beautiful creations for yourself, check out her Etsy store or Zibbet store. I'll be giving away 2 items from her Alice in Wonderland series very soon so do make sure you check back! Thank you for your wonderful package Christina!! It made coming home so much nicer ^__^

Thanks for looking as always!

27 comments:

  1. OMG!! Look at all that beautiful stuff! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was spoiled rotten with so much fantastic stuff!

      Delete
  2. Amazing nail polish :) Andy I have one question Where you buy the amazing clocks? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by clocks.. Do you mean the necklace and ring? I've put links to the products and Christina's Etsy and Zibbet stores in the post above =)

      Delete
  3. nail polish ring is very, very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the necklace is adorable! I love her jewelry too! Cel picked some amazing stuff for you. I'm very envious right now xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colours and the style of the necklace. It's so unique! I absolutely adore all of Christina's jewellery x)

      Delete
  5. Love the jewelry - so cute, especially the nail polish ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough one, but I think the nail polish ring might have to be my favourite piece of Christina's jewellery! I don't know I love all my pieces lol.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it =) Make sure you check out Christina's Etsy store if you want to see more beautiful pieces!

      Delete
  7. I just dieeeedd by seeing that amazing ring! I have to buy it right nowww! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES GO AND BUY IT!! Xp it looks so lovely on, I'm sure you'll love it if you do end up purchasing one. I love the one she has for sale now which is silver and pink =)

      Delete
  8. Lovely goodies huny! And OMG her jewelery is AMAZING!! That ring!!! Haha I def need that in my life ;) and adore all things Alice in Wonderland so will def be having a looky! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check out Christina's products!!! They are all so so beautiful and well made. You'll have a hard time deciding what to get let me tell you! She has a few pieces of Alice in Wonderland jewellery in stock at the moment and she'll have more in soon I'm sure ;)

      Delete
  9. everything looks amaaaaaaaazing! lucky girl! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got a lot of great things in your swap! Love the Alice jewelry she made too - she's very creative :)

    I love your photos and your posts - I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina is amazingly talented. I'm always in awe of the beautiful pieces she creates!

      Welcome to my blog! Thank you for following =)

      Delete
  11. The necklace was really cut! Does your friend ship internationally?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...