Bubblegum glitter manicure

For Christmas last year, my sister fulfilled one of my biggest lemmings and generously gave me the Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started set. Unfortunately it took so darn long in getting here it didn't arrive until Christmas had truly come and gone so it was more like a New Year gift! Oh well. As you know, I ADORE glitter and I've wanted this set since I first read about it so I was super excited to receive it! The glitter I wanted to try out most was Candy Shop and I used it for a quick bright mani before I went on holiday.


For this mani I used 3 coats of the awesome Color Club Yum Gum which is from their 2010 Wicked Sweet collection. It's a cute bright bubblegum pink polish (almost neon) and the scent is actually really nice!! It's such a fun colour and as you know I love these types of pinks x) Yum Gum applied smoothly and dry time was excellent.


I then added 1-2 coats of Candy Shop to my accent finger which is the same hex glitter as the famous Happy Birthday but in a bubblegum pink base. LOVE IT!!!!!!


Here's a close up of the awesome Candy shop:


GLITTER HEAVEN!!!!


Are you a fan of Deborah Lippmann glitters like I am? What's your favourite?

Thanks for looking as always!!

18 comments:

  1. love these!I think the pink one is growing on me thats bad for my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous combination! I'd love to add all of these glitters to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That pink is definitely bubblegum pink. When I saw it, my mind went 'NOM!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss my yum gum :( it smelled so good ^^ . crashed it in nightclub wc :D lesson nr 1 - dont bring your polish to party

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love candy shop - i also love across the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combination is so cute! Definitely want to try the DL polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this one. Love the pink and that tiny touch of glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to get a DL glitter, but still don't have one for my collection. Yum Gum looks like a great base for Candy Shop, though it might be too much of a neon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull, beautifull, beautifull. :) I love this color... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination! The pink is very vibrant and pops even more with the glitter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always wanted to try these! Where do you get Deborah Lippmann from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pink color is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...