Another swap with Chris from Lacquer Wear for Tips and Toes

Chris from Lacquer Wear from Tips and Toes is another awesome blogger lady I've had the pleasure of getting to know through our love of nail polish! When we 1st swapped we decided on doing it in 2 parts so here is the 2nd part of our swap which I received this week (see the 1st part here). This post will be light on words as I'm not feeling 100% at the moment but I just had to post about this awesome package!

Photobucket

So many pretty polishes!! Chris was very sweet and wrote little notes explaining the polishes too as some of the polishes are firsts for me.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Arissa colorvantage in rockin' amethyst, Sinful Colors Deep Red Ocean, Savvy Andrea's Mint, Borghese Stellare Notte and Art Deco gold glitter. Chris kindly special ordered the Sinful Colors for me as she knew it was on my wishlist! Another lemming crossed off my list *dance* and my 1st Borghese!!!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Claire's Glow in the Dark polish, Revlon Ruby and Revlon Slipper. Glow in the dark polishes and glitter Revlon = happy 'chelle!

Photobucket

Chris also kindly included 2 of my favourite frankens she's done yay: Accidental Blues and Black Rose. I still haven't had time to try out her fantastic franken tutorial =(

Photobucket

Thoughtful extras she included for me!

Photobucket

Candy corn YUM! My sis has devoured about half the packet already LOL.

Thank you for another great swap Chris! =D I can't wait to try out all the lovely polishes you sent me - especially your frankens!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter my Polished Pink for October giveaway here.

19 comments:

  1. another great swap chelle! loving the frankens! :D yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swap!
    Really interesting franken polishes :O

    the glow in the dark claire's look sick O_O
    I bet they are banned too here like the mood ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. black rose looks beautiful!!! what a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap!! Love the glow in the dark polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great swap! nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These swaps are so cool! I need to sign up! :)

    Great parcel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome swap! Looks great ^^
    The blue franken looks gorgeous c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, I love candy corns. I like the claire glow in the drask too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nikki: Chris' frankens are the best! And I'd love to swap with you again Nikki!

    @Monika: Frankens are definitely interesting because they are made individually. Oh I bet they would be which sucks =( At least you have Claire's though unlike Aus!

    @enamel girl: It's sooooo pretty in real life. I was most excited to receive Black Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Steph: Glow in the dark anything is awesome in my book lol so this is just doubly awesome!

    @Anita & Thriszha: I agree it's definitely a great swap =) I've been so lucky to be able to receive so many polishes I otherwise would never have been able to purchase myself!

    @Lois: I agree Lois! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @JQ: Oh I wish I could swap with everyone but my wallet wouldn't allow it!

    @Annkiins: Accidental blues franken is such a pretty pastel blue.

    @Jackie S: I can't eat too many candy corns at once because they are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw..chelle what a awesome swap things

    ReplyDelete
  13. your probably not going to beleive this but ive never had candy corn, its an american thing and i live in scotland but are they just like squishy sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would trade it anytime for a ulta3 store!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeeh glow in the dark <3 Great swap!

    I want a swapmate some day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ipehishere: It was definitely a great swap!

    @miss Yelpington: It's not hard to believe at all! They don't really import it into many countries I think. Candy corn is sort of squishy but the outside is hard.

    @Monika: Hehe yes Ulta 3 is awesome!

    @Irenka: That was exactly my reaction too =p Swapping is a lot of fun - I hope you do swaps in the future too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...