OPI Hong Kong collection: Dim Sum Plum NOTD

I should be doing my paper but here I am procrastinating again! I am so bad =(

Well here is my manicure from yesterday using Dim Sum Plum from the OPI Hong Kong collection. When the collection 1st came out, I wasn’t interested as I’m not a big fan of OPI as I find it chips very easily on me and at $20 a pop definitely not worth it. Then the thought of trying a collection inspired by where my family is from (which also happens to be one of my favourite places in the world!) took over and I looked up the swatches and just fell in love.

Dim Sum Plum

Dim Sum Plum is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It’s a rich plum colour which looks fantastic with anything. I love it! It’s very pigmented so you could probably get away with only1 thick coat, however in my manicure I used 2 coats. Keep in mind that the colour can look different in different lighting. The pro wide brush made it super easy to apply and it just glided onto my nail. It also required very minimum clean up which is always great as it cuts down time for someone as time poor as me!

I then used flowery nail stickers from Pink Fin for some quick nail art. I’m definitely going to add more OPI to my nail stash after trying this collection!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the color and the Konading,
    Suise

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour and the konad too! check your email ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KONADomania: Emailed you back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh have so much blog reading to catch up on but this is probably my all time fav OPI colour! I completely agree that it goes with everything - the mani that you've done is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @misskitty: Welcome back! Yeah it's just such a pretty colour just like all the other colours in the HK collection. I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...