Group order for OPI "Damone Roberts 1968" anyone?

OPI Damone Roberts 1968
Photo courtesy of damoneroberts.com

I was wondering if any Aussie ladies would like to do a group order with me for Limited Edition OPI Damone Roberts 1968 from his online store? I've been seeing so many lovely swatches and now I need to have this colour! It's selling for $9USD a bottle and the cheapest shipping option starts from $30.50. I've been doing mock orders to check the shipping and 10 bottles including shipping of $40.20 works out to be about only $13USD/bottle. The more bottles the cheaper it is, it's definitely not worth it getting only 1-2 bottles!

If you're interested, please leave me a comment with how many bottles you'd like and your email address so we can work out details.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea!!! I'm not sure if I could rock the green nails but I am curious now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a blog award! <33

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a great color. Too bad I don't life in Australia. :( Gosh $13 a pop?!?! I costs about 8-9 dollars over here, but then again its US currency...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah: I haven't worn much green polish but I figure I may as well give it a try.. i won't know until i try it!

    @Nur: THANKYOU!!

    @Alice: Australia is so far away from everywhere we have to pay almost double for everything. It totally sucks! I so wish I lived in the States =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a pretty green, I wish I could help, but I live in the US =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cherry cupcake couture: The swatches of the colour look divine. I'm not much of a green girl but I must have this polish.

    Thankyou for stopping by and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! The color's so pretty! OvO But I live in Malaysia. Thanks for following. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this is a bit of an old post... Just wondering, did you go through with the order? If you haven't and you're still trying to gather together more people, I'd be interested in getting 1 bottle - maybe 2, and I live in Sydney as well. If it's still a go, let me know. My email is Tavorna (at) hotmail (dot) com. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...