Illamasqua Destiny

The hubby and I went to watch Wicked on Friday night so I had to break out the green polish for the occasion! I saw Wicked with my sis when it was in Sydney a few years back but it was great to see it again. It's always nice to go out for a date night and especially as it'd been aaaaaaages since we'd been to a show. I didn't have time for nail art so what better than a gorgeous green glitter in the form of Illamasqua Destiny. It doesn't match the Wicked green but oh well!

 photo IMG_0142copy_zpsd01d259a.png

Destiny was released about this time last year as an Australian exclusive shade for Chinese New Year that was available only at Myer (for those playing overseas Myer is a department store here). It contains fine and hex gold glitter in a dark green base and is wonderfully opaque. It's so opaque you could get away with just one even coat but I do 2 coats out of habit.

It dries super smoothly which is really surprising considering how packed with glitter it is. I love the depth of it and it's just gorgeous isn't it! 2 coats is pictured with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.

 photo IMG_0157copy_zpsafa91a36.png
 photo IMG_0166copy_zpsf95b29db.png
 photo IMG_0159copy_zps339d5950.png
 photo IMG_0147copy_zps7dc0d9b3.png

I'm trying to shop my stash at the moment as I haven't really been in the mood to buy polish much lately. No collections have really jumped out to me which my wallet is happy about!

Thanks for looking as always!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god this is so gorgeous, I am so jelly, I love green polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame that it was a limited edition shade! I adore green polishes too x)

      Delete
  2. wow amazing shade!!! was it difficult to remove? I find glittery nail polishes a pain in the butt to remove :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing shade!!! was it difficult to remove? I find glittery nail polishes a pain in the butt to remove :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...