Acid black distressed manicure

I'm in a nail art rut at the moment so I'm going back to basics - nail art doesn't have to be complicated and I tend to over think it sometimes. I thought I'd finally try out a distressed mani using 2 favourite Kester Black shades. I used 2 coats of Kester Black Acid and then applied Black Rose by wiping most of the polish off the brush and applying uneven strokes to the nail. So easy to do and I think it looks pretty good! I think I'll be more adventurous next time and use a few more colours though.

 photo IMG_9990copy_zps924ac05d.png
 photo IMG_9982copy_zps58dccb57.png
 photo IMG_9987copy_zpsdbee9031.png

Thanks for looking as always!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of that, so simple but so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this hun! You know I'm ALL for easy nail art lol! ;) The Kester Black polishes look fab, love the name! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...