Barry M Gelly Nail Effects Grapefruit

I picked up Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Grapefruit when I was in London last year on my honeymoon but I've only recently gotten around to trying it out. Summer is the perfect season to rock this gorgeous bright shade but the weather is absolutely miserable in Sydney at the moment though doh!

I was seriously tempted to buy the entire Gelly Nail Effects range as Superdrug had a 3 for 2 sale while I was there. I absolutely adore Barry M polishes - there is something about the shape of their bottles that I really like and the Gelly collection is amazing. I've built up a nice little collection of their polishes thanks to my lovely friends Christina and Aysh but how I really wish they still sold the brand here. The hubby's family actually used to own a Barry M store way back in the early 90s!

 photo IMG_0077copy_zps787bf53e.png

Grapefruit is a bright cerise pink creme and reminds me of a juicy watermelon instead of a grapefruit. Mmmmmmm! I seem to always be drawn to these types of bright pinks and I have about 2 dozen in my collection I think. Oops! It was a dream to apply and dried quickly to a high gloss shine. I do wish the collection actually had jelly finishes but they have a great formula so I can't complain. 2 coats is pictured with no top coat.

 photo IMG_0103copy_zps56c30edb.png
 photo IMG_0094copy_zpsf5987152.png

Details: The Barry M Gelly Nail Effects polishes are available from Superdrug, Boots and Barry M online for £3.99.

What's your favourite bright pink polish? Thanks for looking as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...