Red and white sweater manicure

It's cold and rainy in Sydney tonight which is the ideal weather for a lazy night in on the couch. It's also the weather for a sweater manicure! I haven't polished my nails in like 3 weeks and when I don't have time I like to do a tried and tested mani and the cheats way is to stamp. I did this exact same combo when I first hauled my Nailz Craze plates but I never posted it on my blog so it was time to recreate the mani!

 photo IMG_8236copy_zpse28c03eb.png

I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Tempest as my base and stamped sweater design from Nailz Craze plate NC03 using Scratchers Iron Red stamping polish. I decided to mattify it and and covered it all in a coat of Essie Matte About You. It's by far my favourite matte topcoat but my bottle is soooooooo old I had to I had to add a few drops of Seche Restore to it haha. I think it's about time for a new bottle oops!

 photo IMG_8300copy_zpsc4cb3634.png
 photo IMG_8242copy_zpsfc48d997.png
 photo IMG_8306copy_zps274a4089.png

I hope you're all having a fab weekend so far! Thanks for looking as always and don't forget to enter my last belated 4th blogiversary giveaway here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely and I can definitely see this on my nails for the cold Swiss winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be absolutely perfect for Swiss winter!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...