Pastels and triangles manicure

I forgot to post this mani from a few weeks ago oops! I wanted to use some of the Barry M Gelly polishes I picked up in London on my honeymoon and thought I'd do a somewhat geometric mani. It didn't really turn out how I wanted it to because my stamping for my accent nail was a huge fail and so are my photos but oh well. Bring on Summer and the long days of beautiful sunshine!

 photo IMG_8035copy_zpscc25e60b.png

What I used:

 photo IMG_8039copy_zps6063e80e.png

Pinky and thumb: I used 2 coats of Barry M Huckleberry and added black studs in a triangular design to the middle and bottom of my nails.

Ring finger: I used 1 coat of Cult Nails Tempest and stamped triangular design from Bundle Monster BM 402 using Konad special polish in black.

Middle finger: I used 3 coats of Essie Ignite the Night (thanks to my sis for this glitter!)

Index finger: I used 2 coats of Barry M Rose Hip and added black studs in a triangular design at the top of my nail.

 photo IMG_8044copy_zps466f5aa3.png

I find I need to stamp regularly or else I lose my skills and end up with major fails! I also need to update my stamping collection too and get some Moyou plates and also indie plates. Any recommendations?? Thanks for looking as always!

4 comments:

  1. I would never have the patience to do this but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A M A Z I N G ! Totally in love with this manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely manicure! Inspiring!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...