piCture pOlish Collab-Fest 2013

Happy Monday ladies!! Today I am super excited to show you my piCture pOlish collaboration shade Frosting again for the piCture pOlish Collab-Fest 2013!! Earlier this year I shared Frosting with you which I was amazingly lucky to create with piCture pOlish. All the ladies who have also created amazing collaboration collection shades will be revisiting their shades today as well so you'll be seeing quite a few of these posts =)

 photo IMG_0715copy_zpse50f86db.png

Ahhhh I will never get sick of using my collab shade! Frosting is a milky cupcake pink creme filled with small silver, violet and magenta hex glitters and in the mix are some silver hearts. I like to use 3 coats for full glitter coverage (which is pictured in my swatches here) however you could leave it at 2 coats for a softer, milkier look.

 photo IMG_0760copy_zpsfa7c360b.png
 photo IMG_0762copy_zpsd19b1ee8.png

I love wearing Frosting on it's own but I couldn't resist adding a bit of cupcake nail art since that was my inspiration for the polish! I used Frosting for the cupcake liner and added some white stripes using a striper brush. Then I used a dotting tool with a dark chocolate brown creme for the cupcake and added a silver heart rhinestone and some red bullions for the sprinkles.

 photo IMG_0702copy_zpsb7c8ef7b.png

 photo IMG_0737copy_zps77d6b9ac.png

 photo IMG_0704copy_zps80d212b3.png

 photo IMG_0707copy_zpsde5cce8e.png

Details: piCture pOlish Frosting and other collaboration shades are available from the piCture pOlish online store and Network members for $12.

I absolutely loved creating my collaboration shade Frosting and I hope you enjoyed having another look at it today!! Make sure you check out the other beautiful collab shades! You can see my original post about Frosting here.

 photo IMG_3999copy_zpsca14b933.png




13 comments:

  1. Omg! I didn't know you created this shade. :D I love it! :) I'm going to buy one since I'm such a huge fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! Makes me want cupcakes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! Such a pretty a delicate shade! Love the cupcake nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a girly color with a cute nail art representation. I like the depth you get with the 3 coats - an even bigger reminder of frosting with 100's and 1000's on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, that's one of the most beautiful polishes i've ever seen. I really want it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! This is actually one of my favorite blogger collaboration shades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These polishes are splendid! I wish they would be avalaible in my country...

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful polish! And I love your cupcake art :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice shade. The combination of the base colour and the glitter is very elegant.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...