p2 Sand Style Adorable

I've done a complete 180 on sand finish polishes over the last few months and I can't get enough of them at the moment. Yeah a bit late to the party haha! I showed you the lovely package Marte sent me yesterday and I immediately wanted to try out the p2 Sand Style polishes. I couldn't resist trying the gorgeous girly Adorable first!

 photo IMG_0640copy_zps673327da.png

Adorable is a light pink sand finish polish that contains large silver glitters and microglitters. It is super sparkly and my pics just don't do it justice (dodgy lighting oops)!! It's just stunning and I got soooooooo many compliments. I had to bring it in to work and give my workmate a mani using it lol. It applied really well and the brush was great to use. Dry time was quick and man it wears like iron. I took these photos 3 days after application!! There's some slight tip wear on my index and middle fingers which is pretty reasonable. 2 coats is pictured with no topcoat.

 photo IMG_0652copy_zpsf2e7be20.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_0645copy_zps580003e2.png
 photo IMG_0656copy_zps6f686de5.png

What do you think? What are your fave sand finish polishes? Thank you Marte for this beauty! Thanks for looking as always! =)

7 comments:

  1. I yes so not convinced at first but they grew so much on me. I just got a LE KIKO sand polish set and I am thrilled. We have no P2 here, I am planning to get a few next time I visit Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :)
    underthespellofbeauty.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade and the finish but I don't have any sand polish yet.
    I do not know this brand in Spain, so, which other one would you recommend me that I could find more easily?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning pink, I love P2's sand polishes. They can last up to a ful week of wear, just slight tipwear indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually quite like them- though I wish some brands would make it more clear on the bottles so I know what I'm buying! I just bought one of the new Rimmel Star Dusts and didn't realise, luckily I love it haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! :D I'm also into sand polishes recently. There is something about the texture that attracts me to them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...