Package love!

Happy Friday ladies!! I love a bit of mail and recently I received 2 lovely packages and it's about time I shared the package love!! First up is some lovely beauty items from Christine from starry eyed beauty*!

 photo IMG_7601copy_zpsb5c8da8d.png

The Ciate Very Colorfoil Manicure Carnival Couture kit!! I've wanted to try foils for AGES and this gorgeous Ciate kit is just perfect! Thank you for fulfilling this lemming Christine =DD

 photo IMG_7604copy_zps27e8bdcb.png

Maybelline Baby lips Electro lip balms in Pink Shock and Strike a Rose. The Baby Lips range is pretty awesome and these aren't available in Aus yet!

 photo IMG_7618copy_zps34ded5f6.png

Some Covergirl goodies!! The Clump Crusher mascara, Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss balm in Ballet Twist and Smoochies lip balm in Sweet Tweet.

 photo IMG_7612copy_zpsaadc0f0a.png

Very cute Bath and Body Works products!! I love hand sanitiser (haha!) and these tiny scented ones are so cute and smell amazing! The Sweet Clementine hand cream smells amazing too.

 photo IMG_7626copy_zpsedd54f17.png

The second package is a swap with lovely Marte from Girly Addictions!! I swapped with her last year and she asked if I'd like to swap again and of course I said yes! I loved our last swap so I was super excited.

 photo IMG_0536copy_zpsc5c08df4.png

Marte sent me the beautiful new Catrice Thrilling me softly polish collection!! How pretty are they? Perfect shades for Autumn/Winter.

 photo IMG_0553copy_zps200c9520.png

4 amazing p2 Sand Style polishes. When textured polishes first came out I was NOT a fan at all of the finish but I'm loving them now!! Especially ones with glitter through them like the gorgeous pink.

 photo IMG_0557copy_zps27714997.png

p2 Lost in Space Glitter polishes and a purple Hema Holographic!! There is nothing I love more than glitters and holos xp

 photo IMG_0559copy_zpsee20b4c5.png

Calvin Klein Splendid Color polishes! I've never tried CK polishes actually so thank you Marte for expanding my brand selection in my stash!

 photo IMG_0554copy_zps46ab105b.png

I love trying new top coats so I'm excited to try this Herome top coat. How funky is the bottle! Also the p2 Color-Stop fluid which reminds me of Liquid Palisade. I think it would make sponged ombre manis and stamping with black much easier!

 photo IMG_0563copy_zps7b8985bc.png

How stunning does this Catrice Liquid eyeshadow in Mauves Like Jagger look?!! I don't have any gunmetal shades like this is too pretty to use I think haha.

 photo IMG_0568copy_zps3b4bb422.png

Some face and body products!!

 photo IMG_0550copy_zps33d598c4.png

DUTCH SWEETS!! I love love LOVE stroopwafels and lovely Marte very kindly sent me 2 packets!! ♥♥♥ Also some yummy Bolletje chocolates and a milk chocolate M =)

 photo IMG_0543copy_zps13e6f7f2.png

Thank you so much Christine and Marte for spoiling me with these amazing gifts!!!!

6 comments:

  1. So many nail polishes. bet it;s going to be fun to swatch them

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of things, actually!
    I would like to see more make up posts, would you mind showing us?
    Thank you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. any time sweetie, thankmyou so much for my amazing new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...