OPI Black Spotted swatches and review

OPI Black Spotted has been one of my biggest polish lemmings this year and this month I finally got my hands on an elusive bottle thanks to lovely Sam! I have a super quick swatch of Black Spotted for you over Kiko Holographic 400 which I showed you the other day.


This is 1 relatively thin coat over 2 coats of 400 and I think the effect is SO DAMN AMAZING!!!!!! I still need to get the hang of it because the thinner you apply it the more spots appear. Also important to apply it over completely dry polish or cracks appear! The first time I tried it I was far too eager and applied it over still wet polish waaaay too thickly haha.




Sigh. I love when a lemming is fulfilled! I really enjoyed shatter/crackle but I think Black Spotted is so much more fun and something different which is awesome. Thanks for looking as always =)

11 comments:

  1. I like this a lot more than the crackle nail polish too... it reminds me of what happens when you mix oil with things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of Spotted but it looks nice on you with the color underneath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the effect of this, something different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks awesome! a very unique look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is interesting! i think i like it better than the crackle effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different and really interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love it! I didn't really like the Shatter-nail effect but this is really nice. :)

    xx Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...