Inspired glitter gradient mermaid nails

Hello from HK ladies! I thought I'd squeeze in a quick post before I head out for some shopping. Shops here don't open until 11am and I've been waking up early so I'm trying to use my time wisely haha. Today's mani is from a little while ago and is inspired by this gorgeous mani by one of my favourite ladies Aysh. Being a lover of glitter gradient manis of course I had to do her mani myself!


I couldn't find my Ulta 3 mermaid green anywhere so I used 2 coats of Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money instead and applied China Glaze Atlantis (thank you so much Ange for this beauty!!!!!!) and Essence nail art twins Edward to the tips. Not the best glitter gradient I've done but oh well!



I haven't used my Dirty, Sexy, Money in ages so it settled haha.


I hope you're all doing well! My nails are currently nekkid while I'm on holiday and it feels so weird! Must do my nails sooooooooon.

Do you guys love glitter gradient manis too? Thanks for looking as always =)

18 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! Also I'm super jelly you're in HK :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! Perfect gradient. :) Thanks for sharing.

    www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, I love the glitter!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acctually love this one! Normally I find glitter manis a bit messy but this looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wooow, I love this. The gradient looks so great <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I really love them! Might have to try this :)

    Xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. che bello e che belle unghie!!!! *__* complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I knew you could do better work with it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O
    you always have the prettiest nails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. I have turquoise nail varnish like this and glittery polish. I think I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks so lovely! i think with a different shade of glitter it wouldn't turn out as great! perfection (: x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks absolutely gorgeous! Love the shape of your nails too, so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeeee I love this Chelle my lovely! So glad you did this too, yay for glitter-y mermaid nails! Haha! That China Glaze glitter is BEAUT!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute nails!!! going to try it [:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...