Nail art with Face of Australia Pretty Pastels collection

Hi ladies! Face of Australia recently released their Pretty Pastels collection which consists of 8 gorgeous pastel shades that are PERFECT for spring! I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating once again with Face of Australia for their blog (peep the Christmas manicure I did last year here!) to do some fun nail art and this time I also did some tutorials too. Nail art is sooooooooo much fun and easy to do and you don't need fancy tools to create it!


Here's a preview of some of the manis I created using the Pretty in Pastels collection and other Face of Australia polishes!





Head on over to the Face of Australia blog to see the other manis I created and also the easy peasy tutorials! I really hope you guys will try the manis out! If you do, be sure to tweet @FOAcosmetics and myself (@cosmeticcupcake) a photo. I'd love to see what you create using the polishes! =)

Thanks for looking as always!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Hope I'll get to try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg all of them are so cute!!! Love the designs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 4 shades then went back and bought 2 more. They are THE BOMB!! Love your nail art 'chelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...