Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo 2012 haul

Hi ladies! About a fortnight ago I attended the Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo with 2 of my awesome friends Anita and Angela. I'd heard such fantastic things about the expo but being a trade only event I didn't think I'd get the chance to ever go but I was very fortunate and received a media pass to attend! *happy dance* I was good and only hauled a few things ;)


The expo was held at the Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour and it was massive - 3 huge halls filled with beauty goodness! It was so awesome discovering lots of new brands.


What I got!


nails inc. Sprinkles!!! I've been wanting these for sooooooo long and I succumbed. The deal was just too good to pass up! I got sweets way, topping lane and pudding lane.


I can never go past glitter so I had to pick up Nicole by OPI Let's Get Star-ted! and Honey-Dew You Love Me?.


Some nail art supplies! A 3D acrylic mold, dappen dish, dropper, tweezers and different shaped dazzlings.


I've wanted a nail polish display for ages and I finally got one! I'm using it to display polishes I need to swatch and it looks great on my desk ;) This one is supposed to hold 24 bottles but because some of the bottles are smaller it holds more.


I was hoping Dermalogica would be selling more stuff but alas they only sold a few items. I still managed to pick up one of my HG products the Daily Microfoliant. I love the stuff! It makes my skin as smooth as a baby's bottom LOL.


I'm nearing 30 (OMG!) so I'm getting into anti-ageing products. I came across these Cupron wrinkle reducing products and thought I'd give it a try. I picked up the Clinical Value pack which contains the Clinical Cosmetic Pillow Case, Eye Shades and Gloves.

I hope you've all been well! Posting will continue to be a bit sporadic unfortunately. Thanks for looking as always!

I attended the expo as a guest of the PR company.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so jealous of the Nails Inc goodies! They look absolutely gorgeous! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NAILS INC! ever since I tried their polishes from Ozsale XD although I should get onto swatching them etc. (uber behind! ^_^)

    Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the expo and some nice goodies you got there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sprinkles polishes look so cute and the packaging is adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jelous!! I sooo wanted to go to the expo, i even emailed the big coordinator asking if I could attend even though I don't have a trade certificate but they said no :-( LOL.

    Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choices 'chelle! Do you know where are Nails Inc selling in Australia - online only or in stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! I tried to be good and only got a few things even though I wanted a million more LOL.

      They'll be selling in-store at selected stores and online too I think but unfortunately I still don't know exact stockists. They couldn't tell me just yet which stores unfortunately when I went to the nails inc event but I'll email the PR and report back!! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...