Beauty Line Cosmetics 345

Hi ladies! Things have been CRAZY lately so unfortunately the blog has had to go on the backburner a bit. I'm so time poor! =( I only have a quick swatch for you today of gorgeous Beauty Line Cosmetics 345 Christina sent to me a while ago.

345 is a beautiful dark turquoise creme. Application was flawless and it is wonderfully opaque - you can get away with 1 coat if you're careful but I did 2 out of habit. Man oh man I adore this polish!! I looooooooove these gorgeous cyan shades. Unfortunately it was a pain in the you know what to capture as my camera kept wanting to make it blue so I had to tweak the colours a bit.

Close up:



I've tried to draft a few posts but things will be a little quiet on here. I hope you're all well and don't forget you can catch me on Facebook (don't forget to "like" me!!), Instagram and Twitter! Things should calm down soon. I hope haha! Thanks for looking as always =)

10 comments:

  1. I love shades like this, all types of green or blue shades are drawing me in at the moment. Hope you're coping with being busy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These shades are just so pretty! Glad to hear you love them too Emma =) Thanks lovely, I'm just hanging in there xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty, that's my favorite color! and your nails are so perfectly manicured? Are they your real nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely compliment Brianna. Yes they're my real nails! =)

      Delete
  3. I just adore colours like this! Stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more Jac! I'm always sucked in by these shades!

      Delete
  4. Already reaved on Instagram but such a gorgeous turquoise!!!
    The BeautyLine polishes are very very nice :) such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already reaved on Instagram but such a gorgeous turquoise!!!
    The BeautyLine polishes are very very nice :) such a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...