Pink glitter gradient manicure

Hi ladies! Just a very quick post for you today. I'm sick once AGAIN hence the lack of posts over the last week. Being sick is CRAP. I'm overdoing things at the moment so blogging will have to be put on the back burner until I'm 100% recovered. Blogging takes a heck of a lot of time, preparation and energy that I just don't have at the moment unfortunately.

Here's a quick pink manicure I did sometime last week. I've been feeling a bit nail art uninspired lately so Moni suggested I do just do something pink seeing as I haven't done any this month yet. I had to add glitter of course ;)


I used 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Reach Out first which is a medium pink jelly. It's kind of sheer so I'd recommend 3 coats to get rid of VNL. I then sponged Visee RO 602 which is a very pretty pink and silver glitter suspended in a red jelly base onto the tips.




Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter my Pink for October giveaway here!

18 comments:

  1. Super feminine. I'd love to see a gradient tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani! And how pretty is that pink glitter bottle? So gorgeous! Where do you buy your Asian nail polishes 'Chelle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute manicure! The sparkle is a great touch, you take the best nail photos btw! Your lighting is always perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink is really pretty!
    And the glitter makes it all the more gorgeous!

    Salonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink gradient looks lovely :D Might try this one a little later on :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simple but cute manicure. The little bit of glitter gives it just enough glam, but is still easily wearable for any occasion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect for October! Very cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! aww hope you feel better though

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahw, your nails are looking cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you will get better soon!! <3 take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may be simple but it's very pretty ^_^
    Get well soon dear *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute :D glad I persueded you hehe :
    didn't know about the visee polishes :O

    and yes, I'm finally able to catch up here xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...