Barry M Instant Nail Effects in Pink Fizz

Hi ladies! Just a super quick pink NOTD for you today. Lovely Christina kindly sent me two Barry M Instant Nail Effects in our last swap and one of them is Pink Fizz. I love that crackle polishes are such a quick and easy form of nail art. It's a bonus that it looks awesome too!


Barry M Instant Nail Effects Pink Fizz is a hot pink crackle polish. In real life the pink is quite a bit brighter - my camera wouldn't capture it properly unfortunately! It's a really girly bright pink which is just the way I love my pinks hehe. Here I've used one coat of Pink Fizz over one coat of Face of Australia Titanium.


Close up:


It applied well and it crackled very quickly! It dried to a matte finish and my pics are all without topcoat. The way these shatter remind me a lot of the Isadora Graffiti Nails (you can read my post here) which I really like. Christina ALSO sent me that polish too! I have the most wonderful friends who indulge my nail art passion ♥


Have you tried Barry M Instant Nail Effects? What do you think? Are you a fan of crackle/shatter?

Thanks for looking as always ladies! Don't forget to enter my Pink for October giveaway here!

9 comments:

  1. Crackle always looks so great on you! Even without a top coat, your nails look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink looks lovely with Silver! I'm gonna go out and buy this :) Thank you for the revieww :3 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of shatter polish but they can be so inconsistent in the shattering effect which frustrates me. Why can't they all shatter like your Barry M?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fantastic! I am ashamed to admit I have yet to try any kind of shatter nail polish but your review has finally convinced me. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Valentine: Awwww thank you! Sometimes I prefer my crackle manis without topcoat to keep the texture of the crackle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Courtni Anna: Thank you! I'm so glad you like it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pink! & agreed, silver + pink is a 1+!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Nice combo :)

    I can't make my crackles pretty at all :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...