Pink diamonds manicure

HELLO!!! How have you all been? It's been a crazy few weeks and I can't believe it's nearly halfway through May already. What the heck?!! The husband and I are off to Japan in October (SQUEEEE!) so in preparation we're doing Japanese classes which is giving the old noggin' a good workout. I started yoga classes too which I'm really enjoying and I"m trying to be more active especially as we're heading into Winter and all I want to do is vege out. I also got the AMAZING opportunity to have lunch at The Fat Duck Melbourne last week and flew down just for the day so it's been a little exhausting!

I have a very simple stamped mani today that I did a little while ago. I used 3 coats of Models Own HyperGel Pink Veneer and stamped different designs from Nailz Craze plate NC 04 using China Glaze Millennium.

 photo IMG_1738 copy_zpsyofucg0b.png
 photo IMG_1721 copy_zpssfbezfjm.png
 photo IMG_1734 copy_zpsqms26lft.png
 photo IMG_1730 copy_zpsmgztaoin.png

I love the Nailz Craze plates and I really wish Natalie would release more designs! They stamp so well and the designs are so cute. Who doesn't love a bit of bling right? Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie!! Love your plates so much x)

      Delete
  2. Those stamps are adorable! Congrats on being active and good luck with Japanese (I'm going in my year abroad to Tokyo from September as well!). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rinnie! Oh how exciting! Good luck with your move there =)

      Delete
  3. That is the sweetest shade of pink--I love it! Such a great silver for stamping too. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great pink and it's fast becoming one of my faves! Millenium is one of the best silvers to stamp with. It's just such a shame it's hard to get.

      Delete
  4. love the bling, so nice! Cannot wait for a post on The Fat Duck - you are going to write one, yeah?! all looked so delicious.
    I think I'm going to start doing some yoga following YT vids to start out, have only done a few classes before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I definitely will write one! I'm just so unmotivated to blog at the moment unfortunately. How did you find classes? I might do some YT videos too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...