Negative space daisy nails

Today I have some inspired negative space daisy nails! It's a (poor) recreation of the nails created by Sophie Harris-Greenslade from the The Illustrated Nail in this tutorial for Barry M. I really enjoy her tutorials for Barry M but watching them makes me soooooooo wish the brand was more readily available in Aus as I adore their polishes! Unfortunately I don't own the polishes she used in the tutorial so I used Models Own HyperGel White Light for the petals and Catrice Team Lucky Mustards for the centre of the daisies.

 photo IMG_1592 copy_zpskisct46g.png
 photo IMG_1540 copy_zpsxt7gug91.png
 photo IMG_1608 copy_zps5q9o12mj.png
 photo IMG_1609 copy_zpserkh2fxp.png
 photo IMG_1550 copy_zpspdvfl0ef.png

Even though it didn't turn out as neat as I wanted I think the mani turned out ok especially if you don't look too closely haha. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I loooooove daisy nails! I did some recently as well using Models Own Rose Chrome as a base :) (I swear its insane how we roll out similar mani's girl haha!) And totally love the way you've incorporated negative space as well!

    Love Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute and adorable! It's something that's definetly worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so pretty and creative!! i love it a LOT!

    Oreleona | Pristine's Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SO SO stunning!!
    I love this so much and when my nails grow out a bit I will most certainly try this :)
    The yellow polish is so stunning.. I have a massive soft spot for yellow nail polish... heck anything yellow and I am drooling over it :D
    You have such a wonderful blog :)
    New subscriber :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...