Package love from Marte

Hope you're all having a good start to the week! A very quick post to show you an awesome package I came home to when I arrived back from Hong Kong. Lovely Dutch blogger Marte from Girly Addictions spoilt with some awesome European goodies!

 photo IMG_1002 copy_zps3pzcv78a.png

Beautiful Catrice holos! I actually picked up some of the Haute Future collection when I was in Rome last year but so happy to have backups of these pretty shades.

 photo IMG_1035 copy_zpsrckzkdhk.png

I love essence limited editions and these Come to Town Christmas sets are so sweet! They weren't available here in Aus either so super happy to add them to my stash.

 photo IMG_1016 copy_zpsdklt875h.png

Ciate Velvet Manicure set and gorgeous glitters. I don't have many Ciate lacquers as they're kind of pricey here so very excited for these.

 photo IMG_1009 copy_zpsephqt3tk.png

p2 fluffy spot polish and Revlon Enchanting and Electric. The swatches I've seen of the fluffy spot polish look really interesting as it's meant to give a snowflake look.

 photo IMG_1040 copy_zpswhbv42uc.png

I love a good face mask and these sound so good coming in flavours like macaron, bubblegum and cupcake. Love the metallic packaging too!

 photo IMG_1020 copy_zpsnn3orquf.png

Delicious Dutch snacks including my absolute favourite stroopwafels! They disappeared in no time and went so well with the green tea lemon macaroon flavour which smells AMAZING. And who doesn't love Hello Kitty candy too!

 photo IMG_1004 copy_zpsn9mc1wcv.png

Thank you Marte for the amazing package!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely parcel - those essence Christmas sets are to die for, I wish they had been released here as I would have totally bought them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would have been awesome for gifts and I would have bought a few to give to friends doh! Hopefully they'll release them this year :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...