Bad Apple Red Delicious

My lovely friend Aysh sent me this beauty a while back and it's taken me this long to try it out oops! Bad Apple Cosmetics is a new brand for me that's not available here in Aus so I'm so lucky that I have such wonderful friends from overseas to help me get my hands on international lacquers.

 photo IMG_0110copy_zps1d7a7d63.png

The name Red Delicious says it all and it's a yummy pinky red creme. The formula is smooth and opaque and the brush has a medium firmness making it easy to apply. 2 coats is pictured.

 photo IMG_0131copy_zpsf3d54552.png
 photo IMG_0124copy_zpsd1ff9515.png

Thank you Aysh for this beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this looks absolutely divine on you huny! So so glad you like it, its totally got me in the mood for a red nail now :)

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the polish hun!! Can't thank you enough for it xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...