Birthday and wedding packages from Christina!!

A quick post for you today to share 2 WONDERFUL packages I received from my lovely friend Christina a few weeks back!! she definitely made my week =) She spoiled me absolutely rotten yet again (the naughty thing!!) for my birthday and also gave me a wedding gift!! So much goodness where on earth to start xD

 photo IMG_4548copy_zpsd298ec4a.png

1st off is my adorable wedding present!! A Hello Kitty toiletry bag!! Seriously how freaking adorable is it???! My current toiletry bag is a GWP bag from Clinique and is on its last legs so this gift comes at the perfect time!

 photo IMG_4567copy_zps0800664b.png

So much Erre Due goodness! Erre Due polishes are excellent quality and the special effect ones are especially awesome!! Not to mention the holo base coat too.

 photo IMG_4603copy_zps64347b9e.png

So many gorgeous polishes including Catrice Dirty Berry (SQUEAL!!), my 1st BB Couture and ESTESSiMO TINS!!

 photo IMG_4610copy_zpsfc6e9652.png

Eeeeeek thank you for my Nfu Oh lemmings Christina!!! Gosh I love the brand so much xD I've been dying to try their Jelly Syrup polishes for ages now and also their Aqua Base Coat.

 photo IMG_4878copy_zps5add5581.png

Some UK polishes from her travels! How cute are the Top Shop polishes!! Also my 1st Sleek polish and a silver holo from 17. Christina knows just how much I love holos!!

 photo IMG_4880copy_zpsaa33f5fc.png

Tommy G holo, glitter and special base coat! I'm very curious about the special base coat =D

 photo IMG_4606copy_zps0e1be930.png

NYX glitters which are my 1st NYX polishes actually!

 photo IMG_4600copy_zps53acdd34.png

Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette and polish! I sound like a broken record but they're so cute!! How could anyone say no to a Hello Kitty shaped polish bottle??

 photo IMG_4873copy_zps70042cca.png

Some awesome NYX makeup products! I love their eyeshadows and jumbo eye pencils. I really wish NYX was sold in-store here - it's such a great brand at such good pricing.

 photo IMG_4885copy_zps7192bc46.png

Christina also sent me a beautiful Dior Holiday lip palette!! ♥ I love the shades but it's way too pretty to actually use lol.

 photo IMG_4899copy_zps73c211de.png

Christina also sent me some of her beautiful handmade creations which you can purchase from her Etsy, Zibbet and Storenvy stores!!

 photo IMG_4628copy_zps4e303f20.png

I LOVE Christina's customised iphone cases and she kindly sent me a new Hello Kitty one!! You can purchase them from her online stores too. Her iphone cases and deco items are how we connected in the first place!

 photo IMG_4612copy_zpsfe19330c.png

And lastly lots of skincare samples from Korres and Apvita!! Plus a gorgeous makeup bag too! I forgot to include the Korres makeup pack she sent me in this photo too.

 photo IMG_4558copy_zps838bad2d.png

Thank you dear Christina for the lovely packages!! ♥ You spoil me way too much!!

I hope you're all having a great start to the week! Thanks for looking as always =)

6 comments:

  1. Wow you got spoiled! So many pretty polishes and makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I want everything ♥♥
    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing presents! :D You must be delighted! ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely lot of polishes, and I love the look of that NYX gloss too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww she is always such a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful treats! You have a gorgeous blog! Following you now :)

    http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...