I'm back!! Well sort of.

Hellooooooooo! Anyone there?!! It has been a VERY long time since I last posted! How have you all been? I hope you've all been well! I wanted to pop in quickly and say hello and give a quick update. So what have I been up to?

- I got back from HK in mid February where I ate WAY too much dessert

 photo Untitled-1_zpsace0efc7.png

- Work is mad so cake is definitely needed for afternoon tea lol

 photo photo4copy_zps02d8751a.png

- Caught up on wedding stuff and finally got our invites out

 photo photo1copy_zps90a17e10.png

- Flew off to Bali for a few days

 photo photo5copy_zps9a536274.png

- We stayed in our own private villa with pool!

 photo photo1copy2_zps148e80d4.png

- We attended the wedding of D's friend and OH MY GOD it was just amazing! I'll probably do a short post about it soon ;) It was too amazing not to share!

 photo photocopy_zpse6af47ae.png

I'm slowly getting back into things after so much madness but my wedding is very quickly creeping up so I am slightly starting to freak out!! I pick up my wedding dress next week and we had our engagement shoot the other day so it is all happening! I've barely polished my nails really since the start of the year except for a quick NOTD here and there. Life is just way too crazy. Also, Cosmetic Cupcake turned 3 in February! Proper celebrations for this little blogging milestone after my wedding!

Sorry for the randomness of this post but thought I'd just post some tidbits =)


9 comments:

  1. Congratssssss with your wedding and congratss with the blog bday :D haha.. welcome back !! <3

    http://memorable-days.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally reading through your posts here yesterday wondering 'Will she return to this blog?' and here you are!

    So happy you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the tidbit updates! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photo you posted of your engagement shoot look, you look amazing! Glad to see a post from you, I like the randomness and that wedding (and Bali villa) look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you! Blessings upon your upcoming wedding, and I truly understand about life getting in the way of blogging, but LIFE is what it is about, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back , sort of ;)
    Hope your Stress chills down a bit and that you manage to get over with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of the food looks delicious and bali looks heavenly. i think i should have cake at work, too. good idea! welcome back!

    fishgirl182 @ the painted ninja

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! Looks like you have an amazing time!! I'd love to go to Bali and HK one day!

    Cherry Lane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cleardly you've been really busy, traveling, planning the wedding and eating, of course! Eating amazing food! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...