Skulls and studs manicure

Happy New Year everyone!!! Can you believe it's 2013 already??? OMG! I hope you all had a fabulous Xmas and NYE =) The last few weeks have been absolutely mad hence the lack of posts but I've finally got a new post for you today. I recently hauled some indie items which included a few products from Vivid Lacquer. I was excited to get my hands on the stamping plate VL 001 which has a full skull image (so I can do manis for my skull loving friends Anita and Ange!) and other cute designs too. This mani doubled as my NYE mani as I didn't get time to do my nails doh!

Photobucket

What I used:

Thumb: I used 2 coats of OPI Glitzerland and Konad Special polish in black to stamp.

Index: I used 2 coats of Ulta 3 Black Satin and Konad Special polish in white to stamp.

Photobucket

Middle finger: I used 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and added 2mm square gold studs down the centre.

Ring finger: I used 2 coats of Ulta 3 Black Satin and I used China Glaze Passion to stamp.

Pinky: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Midnight Kiss as my base and added 1.5mm black round studs for a studded framed nail.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I treated myself to a new DSLR and macro lens for Xmas and I'm still getting used to it so my pics will be a bit all over the shop for the time being! Bear with me lol. I hope you're all having a fantastic start to the year! Thanks for looking as always =)

14 comments:

  1. This design has my name written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! That skull stamping is absolutely fantastic!!! Hope 2013 is a lovely year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funky, I love it! YAY for new camera, your photos look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely loving it! And the pics look fab I think ^_^ Happy New Year my lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so insanely cute! I love the addition of the studs and your pictures are looking great already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Edgy, yet fun! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving how 'punk' + 'girly' this is at the same time. wishing you a very exciting 2013 full of love and happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like skulls but I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) I think these were a good NYE mani? Did your friends notice them or comment on them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! Where did you get your studs?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! This mani rocks!!! I so love the color combos and the designs. I really love what you did here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are lovely, feminine yet edgy..very nice.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...