Clinique Chubby Stick in Voluptuous Violet swatches

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Clinique Chubby Sticks so when I went to HK at the end of last year I just had to add another of their shades to my collection. They released 8 new shades in 2012 and I have some quick swatches of Voluptuous Violet for you. You can also check out my full review and swatches of Oversized Orange, Woppin' Watermelon, Super Strawberry, Mega Melon and Whole Lotta Honey.

Photobucket

Voluptuous Violet is a dark violet as the name suggests and looks pretty darn scary in the tube! However, it's very sheer and gives a lovely subtle purple tint to my lips. I love that it's sheer but has enough colour so it's super wearable. I would not be able to pull off proper violet lips haha!

Photobucket

It has the same awesome formula - I really love the balm texture and I find it very moisturising. Of course I couldn't decide which shade to go for but I thought this was the most unique out of the new shades.

Photobucket

Swatch:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Details: The Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms are available in 16 shades at Clinique counters nationwide and online at www.clinique.com.au for $35.

They are available for purchase in the US from www.clinique.com for $16US and in Hong Kong from www.clinique.com.hk and Clinique counters for $130HK.

Photobucket

I thought I'd leave you with a pic of my Chubby family!!

Photobucket

What are your favourite Chubby Stick shades? Thanks for looking as always!!

10 comments:

  1. I've got Mega Melon and Whole Lotta Honey and love them! Voloptuous Violet looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and your chubby family! :)

    http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for HK! that's where i live right now :) this shade definitely looks great on you, which shade is your favorite? i've always wanted to try a clinique chubby stick but can't decide which one would look best on me.

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from HK and $130 is extremely reasonable for these! Have you tried the Revlon dupe? Any idea how it compares?

    Great post! xx

    exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! I love your chubby family pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks awesome on you! have you tried the revlon ones?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! how do these compare to the Revlon Just Bitten Kissables?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, I have Clinique Happy parfume and I am absolutely happy :) and my bf has Happy for men - love it!!! Clinique is just perfect for cosmetics and parfumes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...