Models Own Boogie Nights

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing well =) I'm currently in a blogging rut and I just can't seem to get any blog posts up but I just had to share these quick swatches with you today! My lovely friend Aysh recently sent me over a care package that included the fabulous Boogie Nights glitter from the Models Mirrorball collection. You all know how much I love my glitter (if you don't then I don't want to talk to you! Just joking lol) so of course I couldn't wait to try it out. The collection is described as "nail frostings" but it just seems like a normal glitter..? It does have a little something extra though as they look AH-MAZING!

Photobucket

Boogie Nights consists of different sized blue, fuchsia and purple round and hex glitters and larger irregular shaped shard glitters in a clear base. I LOVE the mix of different glitters! The formula is a little thick but the polish applies relatively evenly. I did have to go back in and "dab" to fill in the gaps. I layered 2 coats of Boogie Nights over 2 coats of Models Own Pure Purple and I got sooooooo many compliments! My pictures just don't do this combo justice. Dry time was a little slow but I use a quick dry topcoat so it wasn't really a problem.

Photobucket

Close up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aysh's lovely package! The card was so sweet and of course the choccies disappeared in no time lol.

Photobucket

Bonus bottle shot!

Photobucket

Thank you so much Aysh for sending this gorgeous glitter my way! Have you guys tried out the Mirrorball collection yet? I am sooooo tempted to get the others but the wallet is saying NO! I wonder if Santa will be nice this year and bring me some polish for Xmas.. ;)

Thanks for looking as always!

13 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love this polish!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, wish I'd bought this the other week. On to the wishlist it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that card is freakin' adorable!
    And the polish - WOAH! <3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination! I'm a sucker for purples so I might have to find this...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's just that time of year where we're all struggling - gorgeous mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh my what a beautiful combo Chelle! They go perfick together! The mirrorballs really are some pretty special glitters for sure, I love them all! So happy you liked sweety :D <3333

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous combination! This is such an amazing glitter--I'm trying to resist buying up this whole collection too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been sure about this seeing it on other blogs (looked a bit chunky) but it looks GORGEOUS on you. Seriously tempted...

    And the hedgehog - argh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...