a-england Holy Grail

Hi ladies! Just some quick swatches today of the original a-england Holy Grail which I hauled a little while ago. I saw lovely Sam's re-swatch of it and I just had to get it!! It is a STUNNING gold but unfortunately I don't think it works with my skintone. Nonetheless I shall be rocking it anyway because that's just how I roll HAHA. There's a new version of Holy Grail out now and I think I might need that too..

Photobucket

Holy Grail is a beautiful warm gold with bronze shimmer through it. Just beautiful! Application was a breeze and the brush was fantastic to use. 2 coats is pictured

Photobucket

Close up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Details: You can rab this version of Holy Grail for a limited time for £5 with free shipping! You can purchase a-england polishes from a-england.co.uk.

This is my second a-england polish and I seriously need more in my collection! Have you tried any of Adina's lovely polishes? Thanks for looking as always!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty polish!! <3 Love (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel =) I just don't think it works with my skintone. Too much yellow in the shade!

      Delete
  3. I think it does suit your skin tone.
    It looks completely different in the bottle but maybe that's just my eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pictures make the colour look better on me that in real life seriously! Hmmmm I think maybe the shimmer looks a lot more prominent on the nail than in the bottle..?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...