Review: Anna Sui nail care oil

I'm a bit of a cuticle product fanatic so I'm always on the lookout for new products to try. I love trying balms, oils, butters.. you name it. So how could I resist when I discovered this ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY BEAUTIFUL limited edition Anna Sui nail care oil when I was in Hong Kong last year?! Ok ok I admit I'm biased though because I adore anything and everything Anna Sui especially when it comes to her nail products.

 photo IMG_1126copy_zpsde77be4e.png

The oil is housed in the beautiful signature Anna Sui dress shaped bottle which is very easy to hold and use considering the shape. The oil contains three tiers in purple, light pink and a bright pink - my favourite colours and just so girlie! It smells like roses as her other products do but I found it quite subtle compared to the other liquid based products I've tried from her makeup range.

 photo IMG_1130copy_zpsa3b43f71.png

The brush is flat and square - which for a polish I would most likely find a bit difficult to use and to get a clean finish but for a cuticle oil it's not a problem.

 photo IMG_1145copy_zps271e6be5.png

To use it, you need to give it a gentle shake to mix the 3 layers which forms a milky lavender shade. The formula is absolutely fantastic - it's wonderfully moisturising, non-sticky and most importantly very fast absorbing. When the sales assistant tried it out on me I was so surprised at how smooth the oil felt and how quickly it absorbed leaving my fingers feeling and smelling lovely and rose-y. A little goes a very long way and you only need a small swipe to hydrate your entire cuticle. The formula is silicone based and contains plant-derived squalene and smooth oil to lock in moisture and hydrate.

 photo IMG_1139copy_zpsccdb7c23.png

Overall: I am absolutely head over heels in love with the Anna Sui nail care oil. It smells amazing, absorbs quickly and is just so so beautiful! I can't recommend it enough and it's a must buy if you come across it. It's a bit on the pricier side at about $18Aus but a little goes a long way and it's Anna Sui. Enough said!

Details: I purchased my bottle from the Anna Sui stand at LCX in Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong for $130HK (so about $18Aus). I found it available online from Urban Outfitters and beauty.com for $16US and YesStyle.com for $22US.

 photo IMG_0081copy_zps1c168116.png

What are your favourite nail treatment products? Any recommendations?

Thanks for looking as always!!

7 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! We're using the Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream, smells like lemon butter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, *thank-you* for pointing this out at Beauty.com - I love shopping there! I think I might have to grab a bottle of this... even if it's just for the bottle! Looks like an awesome product. Thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review!
    I've been curious about the product so this was really helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that bottle...twas your lovely self that introduced me to the wonderful world of cuticle oils! And yes I would get this JUST for the bottle...though th oil itself looks muchos lush! ;)

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice bottle! And the formula! How they mix together when getting shaken!
    I have not found my favourite treatment yet so, I hope you make me discover it soon!
    (remember that in Spain, I can't find every brand...)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...